Sunday 31 January 2016

I think I'm in trouble

Each evening, depending on M's antics for the previous hour, she gets to choose either a bedtime story read to her, or a story that she makes up herself.

The rules of story telling are;
We hold up our hands and for each sentence of the story we bend down a finger.

Finger #1 has to be 'once upon a time'.

Final finger has to be 'they all lived happily ever after'

The number of digits that we start with is dependant on madams willingness to brush teeth, wee, put on pyjamas etc.

This evenings shenanigans ended with a abridged five finger story, due to muchous faffage from herself - this news was met with much much sadness.

The story was thus.

  • Once upon a time there was a Mummy, a Daddy and a little girl
  • They went for a walk in the beautiful woods.
  • They met a big scary wolf.
  • The wolf ate the Mummy all up.
  • They all lived happily ever after.

I can't put my finger on it but I think she's trying to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment